1Hr = £55 90 Mins = £83 2Hrs = £110
Thai Herbal Compress Massage (Luk Pra Kob)
100% Natrual ingredient, natrual remedies. Thai herbes
The hot compresses are ideal for alleviating pain, stiff, sore or pulled muscles and ligaments, chronic back aches, arthritis, migraines and chronic stress or anxiety.
The herbs in the compress possess properties that are anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, astringent and antioxidant. They are used to address sprains, bruises and sore muscles, cleanse and heal the skin by promoting cell growth, and aid upper respiratory ailments such as bronchitis, asthma, and the common cold.
Benefit Of Thai Herbal Ball Hot Compress Massage
– It induces deep relaxation
– relieves stress and fatigue
– boosts both emotional and physical well-being
– assists alignment and postural integrity of the body
– improves circulation of blood and lymph and stimulates the internal organs.
– giving the body’s energy reserves a huge boost
What should I expect during my visit?
The hot herbal compress contains numerous herbs tightly bound in fabric which is steamed until piping hot and firmly rolled. After a full-body, pressure point Thai and Oil massage, the hot herbal compress is pressed or pounded over the entire body in order to soothe muscle and stimulate the vital organs and senses.
Compresses are traditionally applied after Thai Massage to prevent bruising and reduce muscle stress.