90 mins – £75
2hrs – £100
Advanced Traditional Thai Medical Massage
The Advanced Traditional Thai Medical Massage is ideal for curing of more than 80 simple ailments, such as migraines, healing of muscle pain, muscle sprains, tennis elbow, stiff neck, lower back-pain, muscle cramping, muscle weakness, muscle stiffness, muscle discomfort and nervous tension.
To make muscles, joints and tendons more supple. Regular Massage will help prevent the wasting away of muscles in paralyzed patients or elderly persons who are unable to exercise.
When carrying out the advanced traditional thai medical massage, we concentrate on the area of discomfort/stiffness etc and any associated area that may be causing the problem. Part of the treatment may involve deep tissue massage.
Gift Vouchers have proven a popular gift for your friends/family
How Does A Thai Medical Massage Feel?
Compared to any other classic form of traditional or non-traditional massages, a Thai massage is more rigorous and energizing. Traditional Thai massage is also known as Yoga Massage, as our therapists used their hands, feet, legs and knees move your body. But we do take into account individuals flexibility of joints and adjust accordingly.
A Traditional Advanced Medical Thai massage provided by out expert therapist is performed involving factors such as joint mobilization and muscle compression. Many of our satisfied customers feel abundantly energetic and yet relaxed after their massage sessions.
What Are The Benefits Of a Advanced Traditional Thai Medical Massage?
Similar to any other form of massage therapy, the focus of Thai medical massage is to provide you a relaxing environment of body and mind. The benefits you will likely experience are:
· Muscle relaxation with reduced stiffness in the shoulders.
· The relaxation process puts you in a positive state of mind which helps flush out stress.
· The continuous muscle contraction and breathing increases the circulation of blood in your body.
· With relaxed muscles and better blood circulation, your vitals increase and you feel energetic.
· Along with relaxation, the compression and stretching helps make your muscle more elastic and flexible.
· This type of Thai massage has been regarded safe and effective for curing more than 80 different ailments related to muscles, joints and the spine.
· It has also been regarded as clinically safe and also used for treating patients with complete or partial paralysis to improve blood circulation in the muscles and joints.
What Should I Expect During My Visit?
A therapy session is a shortened version of Thai Massage beginning with warming up and preparing the muscles of the client, followed by special treatment of acupressure points for the specific problem.